Type of contract: Open
Title: Support – Operations Engineer
Reporting: To the Project Managers and working alongside our existing team of developers.
Welcoming graduates to train for building the required skills (Trouble-shooting, Problem-solving)
This position requires a self-motivated team player with an end-user perspective to work with the software development team. Suitable for candidates who demonstrate trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills to deliver outstanding customer support. The individual will be introduced and become familiar with the products, technologies and standards used within the company. Shipping related knowledge – an advantage.
Activities – Support
- Manage customer inquiries from multiple sources (email, phone)
- Answering user inquiries in ticketing system
- Reproducing software errors in test environment and preparing development tickets
- Coordinate with the development team to manage the timing, customer communication and delivery of software fixes or enhancements to meet customer needs.
- Creating users, groups, permissions, etc.
- Creating & Maintaining configurations
- System monitoring & optimization
- Generate monthly customer reports
Activities – Operations
Overall, activities to keep a SW installation running at top performance and minimal down times.
- Monitoring of SW upgrades & data synchronizations
- Troubleshooting of application /database / technological issues
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant Field
- Welcoming graduates to train for building the required skills (Trouble-shooting, Problem-solving)
- Candidates with 2 years - experience in a related position (an advantage)
- To prioritize and handle multiple customers simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing good judgement and initiative
- Ability to help others
- Ability to work under pressure and possess a patient attitude to deal with a variety of situations and personalities
- Document user problems comprehensively
- Able to explain topics in an easy-to-understand language
- Good judgment to determine if you can assist the customer immediately or need to escalate the issue to an appropriate team member
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
For more info please contact HR Manager: Katia Pistou on 25 87 56 29
✓ 13th Salary Bonus – Paid in December
✓ 25 days holidays
✓ Overtime – TIL (Time in Lieu)
✓ Lunch Facility (8€ per day)
✓ Medical Insurance (Effective 1st day of employment)
✓ Provident Fund – In effect 2nd quarter 2019
✓ Yearly income TBC