SOFTIMPACT IS AN IT SERVICE PROVIDER CATERING THE MARITIME INDUSTRY.
CHECK US OUT ON
We welcome Graduates and Junior level applicants.
JAVA BUSINESS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – WEB BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
The individual will first be trained extensively in the products, technologies and standards used within the company. After successful training the individual will be included in the development of the range of products for the Maritime Industry. Additional to technical challenges, this will require the individual, to become familiar with marine related terms, concepts and working procedures. As a full member the individual will be deployed both for development in the office and customer site.
- Designing, implementing, testing and validating applications based on Java and REST
- Designing and developing web client software using HTML/JS/CSS and libraries like kendoUI.
- Taking part in the agile development full cycle of project development from Analysis, Design, Implementation, Review, Testing and finally Deploying.
- You will be required to take part in the support process of our products and talk to customers to clarify and resolve issues
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a web related software development position
- A good understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience in Java (considered an advantage)
- Experience and good understanding of web client technologies: HTML/JS/CSS
- Ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilising good judgement and initiative
- Strong Planning, organisational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Shipping related experience and knowledge (considered an advantage)
- 13th Salary Bonus – Paid in December
- 25 days holidays
- Overtime – TIL (Time in Lieu)
- Lunch Facility (8€ per day)
- Private Medical Insurance (chosen by the employee) (Effective 1st day of employment)
- Provident Fund – In effect 2020
- Yearly income 20.000-30.000